We meet, we lunch, we talk
“Staying in touch” and networking are our key interests as alumni. The Simonites Luncheons are a successful building block here. These informal events without speakers provide you with a platform to “meet and greet” as well as exciting and valuable contacts. Food and beverages are carried by the alumni themselves - the Simonites Alumni Association is in charge of facilitating and coordinating the locations.
In order to save-your-seat and for organizational reasons, please select your preferred city: Bern, Zürich, Basel or Geneva by August 31, 2018, the latest.
We are looking forward to seeing you at one of these events.
Where & When
- Date: Thursday, September 6, 2018
- Time: 11:45am - 1:30pm
- Restaurant Metzgerstübli, Bern
- Restaurant Camino, Zürich
- Roche Tower Pebbles Lounge, Basel
- La Trattoria da Tonino, Geneva
Food & Costs
- Menu: Choose your menu at the restaurant individually
- Cost: Participation is free, pay for your own consumption
Registration & Contact
Your Simonites contact: Marc-André Schauwecker
Please register here: