"2 in 1" - Successful Crisis Management
Our “2 in 1” special – lots of highlights at the same time – is due – in co-operation with BGS…! A cocktail, a dinner, a speech and an open discussion in a small circle – under the theme of “Successful Crisis Management”.
"The CEO's role in a crisis - like the VW emission scandal"
by Morten Hannesbo, CEO of AMAG Automobil & Motoren AG
Morten Hannesbo was born in 1962 in Denmark. He is married and has three children. He passed a BBA, thereafter an MBA after his initial education as shippingman. He has more than 30 years of experience in the automotive industry. His personal experience:
Jan 2010 – today AMAG Automobil- und Motoren AG, CEO (CH, Zürich)
Aug 2007 – Dec 2009 AMAG Automobil- und Motoren AG, Managing Director Import
Jan 2006 – Jun 2007 Ford, Managing Director (CH, Wallisellen)
Feb 2004 – Dec 2005 Ford, Director Strategy and Operations (France)
Mar 2000 – Jan 2003 Ford, European Brand Director, B-Car (England)
As the official distributor of Audi, VW, SEAT & Skoda in Switzerland, AMAG was hit hard by the VW emission scandal. Morten Hannesbo was in the lead of the successful AMAG crisis management.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to this special event!
Please note: the number of participants is limited to 12 persons only and this on a first come, first serve basis.
- Date: Thu, April 27th, 2017
- 18:30-19:00 Cocktail
- 19:00-19:20 Speech
- 19:30-22:00 Dinner, Q&A and an open discussion
- Location: Restaurant Camino, Freischützgasse 4, 8004 Zurich, Phone: 044 / 240 21 21
- Costs: A flat fee of CHF 99.00 per person covers the location, cocktail, dinner and wine; we kindly ask you to pay this amount in advance.
- Language: English or German, depending on the audience
- Hosts: Marc Heggemann & Caspar Ruetz (Simonites Board)
- Please register by buying your ticket using the website