Exclusive Simonites Golf Event 2017
Two holes in one - Golf and a great Restaurant
It is our pleasure to invite you and your partner and/or friend to our 4th Simonites Golf Tournament at Golf Limpachtal. Please save the date of Wednesday, August 30, 2017 (http://www.golf-limpachtal.ch/).
The tournament will be followed by drinks, nice atmosphere and networking-dinner at the great Restaurant Limpach’s (www.limpachs.ch).
- 18 holes Stableford, HCP effective
- Minimal required HCP for our tournament is PR (license to play)
- Attractive prizes are awaiting the champions in different categories
- 1st Tee off at 11.00 am
- “Bring a friend” – The event is open for Rochester-Bern Alumni and their partners and/or friends
- Costs: Golf tournament and dinner CHF 200.--
Take notice of the corresponding no-show policy: No refund if cancellation 3 days or less prior to the event
- Please register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com providing the following details:
First Name, Last Name, HCP and Golf Club
and click here to buy tickets
For those who unfortunately were not able to join us this year, please find below a few words on the golf course:
Golf in Limpachtal – Experience Golf at its Best!
On the green behind the water awaits the flag for hole 11 – the only par 6 hole in Switzerland and at 666 meters the longest hole in Europe.
When the weather is good, you can see the entire north range of the Alps, from central Switzerland to the Fribourg Alps, a dramatic horizon dominated by the legendary peaks of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. A pleasantly flat course with a total length of 6.2 kilometers, nestled in the picturesque landscape, the rolling fields and meadows of the Limpach valley. 18 holes with 14 water hazards are your guarantee for a challenging and exciting game requiring skill and patience.